#4 | Dr. Brett Gilbert@Intersection of Personal and Professional Development
April 02, 2020
Matthew Ray Scott
Dr. Brett E. Gilbert graduated from the University of Maryland Dental School completing his DDS in 2001 and attaining his Certificate in Endodontics in 2003. He is currently a clinical assistant professor in the Department of Endodontics at the University of Illinois-Chicago, College of Dentistry and on staff at Presence Resurrection Medical Center in Chicago. He served as President of the Illinois Association of Endodontists in 2011 and as President of the Northwest Side Branch of the Chicago Dental Society in 2013-2014. Dr. Gilbert was honored by the Seattle Study Club as a Top Ten Young Dental Educator in America in 2017. Dr. Gilbert is board certified, a Diplomate of the American Board of Endodontics.
- What is the current Covid-19 teaching Endodontists about the business of healthcare?
- A patient that touched his heart and helped change the perspective of his practice.
- Is branding counterintuitive for most Endodontists and Physicians? If so, why?
- What advice he has for healthcare professionals that want to use social media to connect and share empathy with patients?
- What prompted him to build such an interesting online brand platform (Access Endo) for healthcare professionals.
- Is there a connection between personal development and his online university? Why does this attract so many healthcare professionals?
- What is the best compliment about Access Endo he's received so far?
- What hasn’t changed for Endodontists in the midst of Cova-19?
You can contact Dr. Gilbert at http://drbrettgilbert.com/