Joe Mullings is the Chairman / CEO of The Mullings Group Companies / Chief Vision Officer for MRINetwork.
I ask Joe:
1. What ‘hasn’t changed’ for innovative healthcare companies?.
2. What’s your advice for healthcare executives in building a personal brand platform?
3. What’s a contrarian point of view that you share today?
4. What’s something people seem to misunderstand about you?
5. Presently, where are you zigging where everyone else is zagging?
6. What is your best tip for someone trying to grow their own business in the midst of the Coronavirus?
7. What does being ridiculously caring mean to you?
8. What should I ask you that I didn’t know enough to ask?
9. What are the one or two questions medical device sales consultants should be asking themselves about now?
10. What are the pivots that innovative healthcare companies must make to remain relevant, restore confidence, and even become top of mind?