#9 | Mike Kerns | You Don't Have To Be A Green Beret To Be In Medical Sales, But It Helps!
April 15, 2020
Matthew Ray Scott
Mike Kerns is an Army Green Beret Officer and Medical Device Sales Consultant.
I ask Mike:
- How did being a Green Beret prepare you for medical sales?
- What is the one thing that you’re doing for your clients that’s making the biggest difference?
- You and I have joined forces and are not just selling products, rather helping to build doctor practices. What difference does that make?
- What are the pivots that doctors need to make to attract more patients around a particular perspective or technology?
- Many military veterans are listening to this podcast. What can you say that may make them consider medical sales as a profession or as a proving ground to become their own boss?